Ofsted regulated nursery
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education and it inspects and regulates services which care for children. Our latest Ofsted report rated us as ‘Good’ with some elements of our care being deemed ‘Outstanding’ and they provided us with some amazing feedback. Call our team at Westerham Day Nursery & Pre School in Kent for more information.
Our Ofsted Report
We have been considered ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted for the contribution of the Early Years provision to the well-being of children and overall we received a judgement of ‘Good’ from our last inspection of which we feel very proud of and are continuously working towards improving practice and ultimately bettering outcomes for young children.
Ofsted officially graded our nursery as ‘Good’ with elements of ‘Outstanding’ and left us some wonderful feedback, and there are many other reasons to choose our nursery too.
- Open for 51 weeks of the year and provide flexible care to suit your family needs.
- Provide freshly cooked and nutritious meals for your child every day.
- Have specially designed rooms for your children to play and learn in.
- Provide each child with a key person to ensure we can fully understand your child’s needs and requirements.
- We offer the 15 hour universal free entitlement and 30 hour free entitlement* for children aged 3 – 4 years and the 2 year old free entitlement* (*government qualifying criteria applies).